Huben Finally happy with the GK1 setup

After much tinkering and testing, pleased with how my Huben GK1 is setup now. One of the first things I made awhile ago was the fill port insert. Then I was looking for a RDS solution that didn't require me to drill/tap and the factory push tab loading setup had to go. I ended up wrapping my impulse moderator to give it a little more of a subtle look. Very happy with how this gem is setup. .25 cal Hades at 800fps has made for some very enjoyable shooting!

IMG_20231007_183722_262.jpg

Sidenote, this pistol needs to come with a warning about ammo consumption. I've shot it every day over the last month and a half!

If these were more rounded and less square I'd be $1,250 less richer. :LOL:

I'll probably buy the GK2 or GK3. Glad you're quite happy with yours and are enjoying shooting it. These pistols are nothing short of amazing in their performance.

-Matt

Yeah, I was hesitant as I've never had a PCP pistol that I've actually liked. This thing I LOVE.

It's giving my notos a run for its money on which backdoor critter gitter I grab for first...as my impact and Panthera give me the side eye... 😂

Yeah, I was hesitant as I've never had a PCP pistol that I've actually liked. This thing I LOVE.

It's giving my notos a run for its money on which backdoor critter gitter I grab for first...as my impact and Panthera give me the side eye... 😂

The way the pistol and grip are engineered I am shocked no ones come up with a grip that has a buttstock built into it, turning the GK1 into a carbine in a matter of seconds. May be only a matter of time..

-Matt

After much tinkering and testing, pleased with how my Huben GK1 is setup now. One of the first things I made awhile ago was the fill port insert. Then I was looking for a RDS solution that didn't require me to drill/tap and the factory push tab loading setup had to go. I ended up wrapping my impulse moderator to give it a little more of a subtle look. Very happy with how this gem is setup. .25 cal Hades at 800fps has made for some very enjoyable shooting!

View attachment 397789

Sidenote, this pistol needs to come with a warning about ammo consumption. I've shot it every day over the last month and a half!

View attachment 397789

Do you sell the loading gate/red dot adapter?

Reactions: M0ist0ne
I just want to add some feedback on M0ist0ne's work. I've been testing out the Red Dot adapter for a few weeks now. It is designed to fit the Trijicon/Holosun/etc mount pattern. This is a nicely designed item. The mount is both solid and secure. I have not lost zero in well over 200 .25 rounds @ 40 fpe. Very happy with this RDS mount versus a dovetail adapter on the barrel shroud.

I just want to add some feedback on M0ist0ne's work. I've been testing out the Red Dot adapter for a few weeks now. It is designed to fit the Trijicon/Holosun/etc mount pattern. This is a nicely designed item. The mount is both solid and secure. I have not lost zero in well over 200 .25 rounds @ 40 fpe. Very happy with this RDS mount versus a dovetail adapter on the barrel shroud.
Thanks for the good word!

Man it looks awesome! I wish I was more into shooting pistols, maybe one day I will get into them. Happy shooting!
It’s very dangerous - stay away! I was also not into pistols. In fact, I got into airguns as a consequence of coaching biathlon and pressure from parents who don’t want kids shooting PBs. Now I’m dreaming of backcountry skiing trips with the Huben in my backpack. Perhaps even a pistol biathlon for kids too small to carry the rifle.

It’s very dangerous - stay away! I was also not into pistols. In fact, I got into airguns as a consequence of coaching biathlon and pressure from parents who don’t want kids shooting PBs. Now I’m dreaming of backcountry skiing trips with the Huben in my backpack. Perhaps even a pistol biathlon for kids too small to carry the rifle.
Same for me. Figured give this one a shot with all the hype and very glad that I did so. I am addicted.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I also installed the sight mount onto the top of my GK 1 this afternoon.

VERY well done. A snug fit, with no pushing or shoving required to get it into the correct position. The alignment is solid and inline with the centerline of the gun.
I was expecting to have to do some sanding of the edges of the mount to get rid of the "layering" affect of the printing process. It's not required. The way the the mount was designed and printed, the sides/edges of the mount are...smooth. No touchup required.
I put a Holosun, HE508T-GR-V2, on my gun.

1698446458307.jpeg

A VERY well done addition to anyone using the RMR mount pattern (Holosun, Trijicon) sights .

Thanks Andrew, well done.

Mike

Last edited: