Finally, got the best Airgun (or not?)

Hey Guys! great to be back!

Forgot to mention, WHY the FX Impact M3 is my favorite? well here is why:

I Live in a 10 acres forest, and I have avocado trees among other fruit trees, so basically I live a farm life, airguns are not just a hobby for me are tools that I need to use almost everyday to control vermin (Birds, Rabbits, rats, etc).

Shot Count: in .22 Shot count with the 18gn and 900fps is big, do not remember exacly but probably arround 150 shots

Tinker: Like to tinker and the impact is "tinkeable" jaja (is that a word?)

Quiet: The impact with my settings is dang quiet

Big Stock Mag: 28 shots per mag

Fixable: I belive there is nothing I can not fix from it (I have a Lathe but most important the FX Support, they send fast whan I need it)

Accurate: Probably among the most accurate Airguns I have tested, like it for the field and for BenchRest (Both I do often)

Powerful: from 20 to 100 fpe no problem, perfect for my needs

Slug Ready: Shoot almost all slugs great

Not too long: 700mm and is still manageble, 700mm in a classic airgun, too long for me (hunting, field)

All that makes me take it and shoot, sometimes I do not even need to refill (air and pellets), and sometimes I do not shoot donno for a week, but when I check it and shoot my first one and go right in the center ... I smile, over and over again ... at the end is the airgun that put more smiles in my face!

Yeah... best airgun? Well, I like the traditional style and have a Daystate Regal carbine in .177 and S510 carbine in .22 and some others. I like the Daystate for its shot count and flatter trajectory, but the S510 for heavier, harder hitting.. so how do I pick best as it really depends on my mood that day and what I am doing..
I haven’t tried a tactical yet as don’t care for the looks but may some day. For now staying away from electronics as I figure they will fail someday and it’s a lot different than replacing orings.

I will say, I am hooked! Lol

I have to correct myself regarding classic airguns, is noth only the looks, is also the Lenght 

Regarding Electronics (Daystate) they usually do not fail, but yes when they do is a pain

The best airgun for me is significantly different because I shoot from the left shoulder. The Impact totally does not work because the magazine is right in my face. A Crown would work but I don't really want a gun that long. I really like my SPA P35. It is lighter than an impact or crown (5.2 lbs) and shorter than even an impact (under 30 inches with a 450mm barrel). Regulator adjustment is MUCH more difficult (access is inside the air tube) and I'm sure FX and Daystate rifles are nice in other ways but the P35 works for me.

There are other bullpups that would work for me, a left side shooter, but they are all significantly heavier than the P35 (and cost more). Another unique feature is the shroud that slides on the barrel and can be easily modified to make it really quiet - like under 70db. That saves length, weight, and money versus adding a moderator which the others would need.

If you want to include a lefty friendly rifle, and don't want to agree with me on the P35, a Prophet would do. Similar to an Impact in many ways but works for us lefties. I think a Uragan works too. But IMHO, no real need to spend that much when the P35 works so well.

Dang, yup for lefties is a different story, thanks for comment!

Is like cars!, they all take you from A to B, and some cheap cars perform amazing ... 

I also bought a (SPA) P35, in our market it is called a Snowpeak P35. Great little rifle, but needs some work, (like all budget guns) to make it work great. Not the best by a long shot. That slot belongs to my Redwolf and also the RAW TM 1000 for benchrest shooting. But if I want to dispatch some pests I reach for my Uragan. If you want to label any gun as the best you need to state what you want it for. The best gun is actually many guns.

Exacly! jaja well said... but the RedWolf is great!