Finally got him!

bunny.1606007696.jpg

I've been watching him for months, but could never get a safe shot. It wasn't an impressive shot at only 15 feet, but I was impressed with this NP-03. Very nice to handle. One JSB 8.4 through the back of the head, a big leap into the air, and it dropped right there. 

15 feet. Most people, including me, would've miss that shot. Good shot. I have no clue where to hold my crosshairs on any of my guns with a close shot like that. I have actually moved back many times when presented with a very close shot before.

That's true! I keep meaning to set up targets at those distances to get use it in terms of either holdover or clicking

15 feet. Most people, including me, would've miss that shot. Good shot. I have no clue where to hold my crosshairs on any of my guns with a close shot like that. I have actually moved back many times when presented with a very close shot before.

I admit, I blew a shot at the beginning of the summer for that same reason. He was out at night, so it was hard enough to even get him in my sights. Lined up a 20 foot shot, pulled the trigger, and hit the dirt clear over his head. Setting a hold over for such close range is harder than I would have predicted. It's just not a natural instinct after setting your mind to longer distances.