FWB Finally got around to scoping my FWB 150

My lefty 300S match. I paid David Slade to reseal & reblue. I did the stock.
I would like a super fine reticle short scope because it’s a great shooter.

Lefty is pretty rare. Definitely in the $1200 club; as I have certain guns I wouldn’t part with for a dime less lol.
999AF30C-FF63-4F5C-B111-BFB782A41C0F.jpeg

My lefty 300S match. I paid David Slade to reseal & reblue. I did the stock.
I would like a super fine reticle short scope because it’s a great shooter.

Lefty is pretty rare. Definitely in the $1200 club; as I have certain guns I wouldn’t part with for a dime less lol.
View attachment 425790
That came out great and I can definitely understand the "I won't let go of it" portion. When I first started getting into springers I couldn't believe how much some people wanted for them. A few years in and I'm like "Nope this one isn't going anywhere unless someone makes it really worth it"

Reactions: r1lover and bf1956
Scoped leftys it is.

Remove the front sight and craft a removable barrel sleeve if you get ghosting from the front sight.
20240117_140537.jpg

Bought this rifle from Pilkingtons when they liquidated a large lot of club rifles.

The metal work was worn and patinated, and not really wanting to send it off to be blued, I stripped it all bare and polished the entire thing. The stock got a good cleaning and poly treatment.
New seals, bearing ring, and Maccari Arctic spring, breathed new life into it. The rifle loves 10.3 JSBs.
All in, maybe $225 and several man hours.

Sell it? Not a chance...