Finally found the right FX!

Had a Maverick and M3 both ! Both shot lights out but just couldn't get comfortable with it being I'm 6'3" with a long neck!!! Lol 

But found just the right medicine yesterday!!!

This thing is freaking awesome and so adjustable... Balances so we'll and yeah shoots light out!

Now I know why they call it the Crown!!! 👑 Found this GRS Continuum in .25!

Getting her broke in today on some starlings at the farm!

James from Michigan 

IMG_20220504_130915.1651685329.jpg
IMG_20220504_130909.1651685330.jpg
IMG_20220504_130849.1651685331.jpg
IMG_20220504_130842.1651685332.jpg

funny I was shooting an impact for my bench rifle and the wife had a Crown in a laminate stock. Tried the crown one day and fell in love with the way it felt and shot. So now i have 2 crowns for myself, 1 is my dedicated bench rifle in a Saber Tactical stock and the other is a lightweight hunter with a 380mm 22 cal barrel. This "Mini crown has become my favorite hunting rifle....The guy above me (Ghostranger169) helped out a lot and answered more than just a few questions while I was setting it up....Thanks Phil

Tony P.

Gorgeous gun! I think we'll see a lot more .25 caliber Crowns at RMAC this year compared to last year. The gun is just plain easier to shoot off the bench, especially compared to an Impact...

I’m also very surprised that there aren’t far more Crowns at EBR!!! Like you said the crown is so much easier to shoot more consistently especially with the GRS and ST chassis. EBR is pellet only so no need for Impact’s power! Switched my bench gun to the Crown and haven’t looked back. 

To OP, the GRS Crown is just awesome!!!

Great looking gun. I hate to ask this question as it might end with me buying one, but how heavy is your gun with that stock? I have a Crown with the Walnut stock.

Its listed as 3 pounds heavier!

But wow she's a stable platform that just fits!

Either way that is a seriously good looking gun!

They've made an error on the official weight. I had Airbuks weight his prior to ordering mine and it weighed 4.3kg including a mounted element titan and rings. So that makes it 3.1kg bare as the Titan weighs 1.1kg and the rings are about 160-170g.

I haven't weighed mine since getting it but I can confirm it isn't heavy at all and weighs less than a friends crown with the saber tactical chassis.