Finally found an airgun that likes the Crosman Premiere .22s

I primarily shoot pests, ground squirrels, collared doves, etc. with my Sentry 705-9K .22. The CPHP's shoot pretty accurately but don't expand well because of the harder alloy. Luckily, the Daisy PrecisionMax Hollowpoints are even more accurate, are made of softer lead and have a huge HP cavity so they expand/dump energy with much more devastating effect. At a bit over power level 3, I get great accuracy out to 70 yards in calm conditions.

ctshooter

...– but if I can find these in stock at Walmart I'll be shooting on the cheap tonight.

Someone posted PA having .22 JSB in stock and went and priced out 8 tins. FIFTY DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING USPS! Tried CPHPs in a new HW100 and did fine to 30YD. Drove into town and got two boxes. With the luxury tax came out to about 7.25$/tin.

IMG_9494.1630003911.JPG

167391795_4403796002986442_5461429512949762546_n.1630110567.jpg
if your gun likes .22 CPHP ?

I shave off the mold seams and even out the bases...more accurate !!

for like 4 + years I have been painting the inside of the skirts of all types of ammo with a neon acylic custom paint mix ...paint is UV too!!

Are you trying to sell a product/service or are you going to show us your process? (chuckle)

I'd say "really sexy" .... but WHY? Please advise.

The paint is like a tracer round, makes it easier to see going to the target. If you use nite vision it's pretty cool .

I have had good results w/ CPHP .22 IF the wind is mild. from 20 to 80 yards. further then that depends on the wind. I haven't tried any other types from crosman to be fair, the CPHP work good, so I just shoot them. 

TODD