• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Finally! Cometa Springers, Keystone Airguns, USA!

Cometa springers are here! PA based Keystone Airguns is offering a full line of Cometa springers at very affordable prices!
Parts and tuning are available, too.
I have wanted a Cometa 220 in .22 for years, but didn't want to pay the extra $100 in shipping or risk getting a dud.
If you haven't shot a Cometa, it is a unique, enjoyable experience: European quality, cold hammer forged barrels made from German steel, and lighter wire springs with more preload for a very nice shot cycle and penty of power. The 400 series trigger is a genuine 2 stage that has been called, 'the sweetest trigger this side of the Rekord'.
Thank you John at Keystone Airguns!

Keystone delivered quickly a well packed Fenix 400 premier star .22 in spite of medieval weather on his end. The communication was good and the product super. I was very surprised by the trigger. The Fenix 400 is compact, well balanced, and accurate. Unlike my experiences with many HW there is no barrel droop. The firing sequence is very quick and smooth, and I am getting mid 17fpe. Pellets ordered with the rifle are shipped free and well packed.
I actually got some figure in the walnut stock, not something I can say for my HW95n in .20. It is one of my favorite "stand up and shoot" rifles.

no connection with Keystone or it's proprietor.

Last edited:
good to see that brand in the states and supported but if we do not buy, they will disappear
there too many brands that are not in the states that us as shooters or collector have chance to own
I don't need them to sell super quickly to keep them here. I have them priced low for a reason. Just want people to have fun with them and as long as I'm not losing money I'm happy. Plus I get to spend most nights playing with guns so thats a big win in my books.

I don't need them to sell super quickly to keep them here. I have them priced low for a reason. Just want people to have fun with them and as long as I'm not losing money I'm happy. Plus I get to spend most nights playing with guns so thats a big win in my books.
which one would you recommend for squirrel hunting?

Reactions: fishing43
I have seen photos of UK Fenix 400s and they seem to come with sling swivels. Does the front swivel replace the set screw on the underside of the mod in the US versions? Or is that screw just there to mount the mod? These are kickin' compact hunting rifles with a quiet cocking and shot cycle. They would be perfect hunters.
I have not seen those but I probably haven't been paying attention enough. I did just do a little research into it and it looks like the kits for the Weihrauch 15mm barrels will work on the 400 series as well

Reactions: Star7
The 400 in .177 or .22 cal. The .22 is putting out right around 17-18ftlbs with a pretty soft shot cycle. Personally I prefer .177 but thats just me. I like a laser beam
I think I will try the 177 with the adjustable cheek piece. I lugged around my 54 I use for FT the other day hunting and realized I need a little lighter gun. Lol

Reactions: fishing43
I think I will try the 177 with the adjustable cheek piece. I lugged around my 54 I use for FT the other day hunting and realized I need a little lighter gun. Lol
Jesus man! I have a 56 and just carrying that tank to the bench and back has me heaving 😆

You'll like that gun. They're right around 15-16fpe in .177 and the stocks are pretty darn nice for the money. They're also a little bit lighter at about 6.8lbs (4lbs lighter than a 54?)

Reactions: drsquall
Jesus man! I have a 56 and just carrying that tank to the bench and back has me heaving 😆

You'll like that gun. They're right around 15-16fpe in .177 and the stocks are pretty darn nice for the money. They're also a little bit lighter at about 6.8lbs (4lbs lighter than a 54?)
It's definitely all there but it settles so nice on sticks lol. I wish a had a 56 I'd be using that for FT. Yeah I will put a nice UTG on it and a sling kit and call it good. Do they have the holes on top for my UTG pro rings with the scope stops or do i need to get a one piece base?

It's definitely all there but it settles so nice on sticks lol. I wish a had a 56 I'd be using that for FT. Yeah I will put a nice UTG on it and a sling kit and call it good. Do they have the holes on top for my UTG pro rings with the scope stops or do i need to get a one piece base?
Cometas do not use the stop pin holes typically found on HWs and Dianas. I was a little worried about that when I first got them because everyone always said they were required on springers. A cheap one piece UTG mount ($17 on Amazon last I checked) holds absolutely fine without a stop pin for a few thousand shots now.