Finally back

Just wanted to stop in and say hello it's been a long time since I posted. I've spent the last year fighting cancer and the last couple of months in the hospital having 3 surgeries and losing half a leg. Haven't been behind a gun that whole time and hopefully I can shoot soon but I'm still waiting on my new cyborg parts so I can get out of my wheelchair and walker.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great and getting some trigger time.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello it's been a long time since I posted. I've spent the last year fighting cancer and the last couple of months in the hospital having 3 surgeries and losing half a leg. Haven't been behind a gun that whole time and hopefully I can shoot soon but I'm still waiting on my new cyborg parts so I can get out of my wheelchair and walker.

Welcome back ghost1066, it's great knowing that you're doing better and jonesing to get back behind the trigger!

Lost my leg from the knee down last year from a car wreck. I always think of that quote from the 300 after dude loses his eye: “luckily the gods saw fit to grant me with a spare” welcome back.
Lol l8vw that movie and never put the two together. Thanks I needed that the last couple of days have been rough.

Reactions: knarr22

Welcome back and keep fighting the good fight

Reactions: ghost1066