• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Finally added a .177 Cricket Rifle to the herd ;-) 10/23/15

"CampFussell"Jking
I took some measurements for ya.

The stock is the same length on both rifles at 29.75 inches from butt plate to end of forearm.
The .25 cal measures 37.125 inches from the butt plate to the end of the air tube. So the air tube is 2.75 inches longer
The .177 cal measures 34.375 inches from the butt plate to the end of the air tube.
The .25 cal is 45 inches over all length.
The .177 cal is 42 inches over all length.

The .25 Cal magazine holds 12
The .177 magazine holds 14

No problem shooting 4 mags on a fill with either rifle. Could probably shoot 5 mags or more with the .177?

Thanks Jim, I just assumed both guns would be the same other than the barrel. Good information though and I appreciate the effort you put forth. I love my 25 Cricket BP but the rifle version has my attention as well.
Jimmy

OMG! ....Is that Rodney.......Wow about time my friend.! You need to finish with you Coyote and ost it like Jimmy said. Just showing us is nice, but many people here on the forum are sometimes on the fence about getting a gun. Especially a new rifle to the market...looking forward to seeing 62hotrod more often. Oh yeah, 62 hotrod? I never saw one at your house.....