• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Finally a Rat, Lobotomy Center is open.

It's been almost 2 months since the last Rat came to the Feeder, I thought I wiped out the last of them, but hey, they're Rats, no way in hell are they going extinct, so Finally after 2 months, at 5 am this morning, the Ding donger goes off, I get up and grabbed the Mrod .22 cal and set it up on the tripod in the patio, I turned on the NV and there she was munching on the PB pile, lineup the cross hairs and let one lose, wasn't the perfect head shot but it took her down like a rock, no death dance at all.

1525027863_7836856055ae614170059c0.91335568_Rat 4.29.2018.jpg

the Lobotomy center is open for business

Make a Rat feeder platform, it really easy just a couple boards mounted to a fence or a tree, get a harbor freight motion detector (ding donger) and either a LED red light or Night Vision scope setup. put a pile of Peanut Butter in the middle of the platform and you're set, now you just have to wait for the ding donger to go off, be aware, it is an all night affair..... be ready to get out of bed at any time of the night, 
But it's worth it.