Filter advice for Yong Heng Smart Digital compressor

Hi, I ordered the Smart Digital 110 v Yong Heng compressor.

I am wondering what filter or filters to get.

E.g., this one is at Amazon:

1.1649022325.jpg

This is also at Amazon, but some people reported catastrophic failures:

2.1649022402.jpg

Or this sort:

3.1649022585.jpg
4.1649022600.jpg

bd2021,

First one, coalescing filter, and bottom, blue one (mine is gold) work for me in my humid Florida garage, as shown in your previous post. Black metal filter (cotton insert) shown connected to bottom of my gold filter came with Yong Heng and small blue filter (cotton insert) on top of gold one, I had from old handpump days. The long blue filter has a burst disc, as does mine, not sure if Tuxing has one, but I prefer. I frequently check cotton insert in my black metal filter for moisture, so far, so good. Good practice taught by Biohazardman, our resident Yong Heng expert. WM

One person reported a catastrophic failure, on the Tuxing ,and several of us have a hard time believing it. when looking at the pics. as something just doesn't look right.

As for the filter you need it depends on the compressors environment. Humid is like WorriedMan says. 

Not so humid might be like this;

The small Filter on the bottom catches most of the moisture and I replace it, after twenty minutes of use, with a dry one and reuse it later when it is dry. 

When the small filter on top has any moisture at all it tells me the Tuxing filter is no longer able to do its job so needs a new cartridge.

An arid environment would need even less filtration.

I really want one of the digital units but I have two Yong Hengs already so can't justify a third.

Yong Heng info;

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-dedicated-yong-heng-subforum/#post-1127767