• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Filling with SCUBA Tank

Yeah unfortunately a scuba tank is going to be of little use filling an m3. You could always get another fill source and then tether the scuba tank to the m3. Once the pressures in the tanks equalized you would start drawing air out of the scuba to maintain the m3 at around 3000 psi and would get a crap ton of shots before you shot the whole scuba tank down to your reg pressure.

also as was said,
a 3000psi scuba tank is worthless for filling an m3,
which fills to 250bar (about 3600psi)

go around to some of your local fire stations and see if they have any 4500psi SCBA tanks they will get rid of.

my last 3 tanks came from fire stations and cost me $50 or less.

I wish the fire stations around here would part with their older tanks. They refuse to sell them because of the "liability". I am guessing they also destroy out of date tanks for the same reason, but I didn't get a definitive response on that.

I wish the fire stations around here would part with their older tanks. They refuse to sell them because of the "liability". I am guessing they also destroy out of date tanks for the same reason, but I didn't get a definitive response on that.

yeah,it can take some footwork lol

when i moved to the city im in now,
i got turned down a bunch of times before finding a couple stations that would fill and part with some tanks.