Filling pcp

You said all the seals are right, but most commonly, the o-rings on the probe get nicked if you are not careful how you insert the probe. A new AT44 comes with spare probe o-rings, might inspect the ones on the probe and see if there are any nicks/chips out of them and replace if necessary. The edges of the fill port hole are a bit sharp on the AT44, gotta be slow and easy when re-filling that rifle.

Yep, most likely it's the fill probe o-rings that are damaged. Replace and add some silicone grease.

I would advise against adding "Silicone Grease" that would only cause more issues. The silicone would attract dust and cause different problems.

I keep my fill probes inside a hard case to avoid this. I also use canned air giving them a quick blast prior to putting them away. I don't want my o-rings drying up when I need them.

Thank you for all the support I am going to try my other Hatsan fill probe,brand new unused, and see what happens. If that doesn't work then I will send it back. I just can't help wondering why I keep having the same exact issue with 4 different guns. On a good note poly carbonate plastic is a great cheap backstop for traps and backyard shooting. 65 shots from my at44 and no holes or crafts just dents and divots. Plastic is only 1/4 inch thick!!!

You never mentioned if you're experiencing the leak while the probe is inserted, it should be ALL the way in (no o-rings showing) or AFTER you pull the probe out. The o-rings on the probe should be just a hair bigger in diameter (by a few thousandths mm)than the probe diameter. If they are not protruding a hair over probe diameter than rings are incorrect size.

Sorry if that sounds stupid but I'm trying to get a really clear idea of the problem you're having. If you have replacement probe o-rings try some new ones. VERY LIGHTLY grease with silicone before inserting. 

Here is the pics I was able to get
1572049641_13663593245db392e94b6fc5.93249828_IMG_20191024_152121.jpg
1572049641_8310289405db392e997ee87.39328042_IMG_20191024_152106.jpg
do I need different o rings like a different size