Filling huben k1 tank or compressor

Could I use a 80cf aluminum scuba tank rated to 3500psi to fill a huben k1 or would it be better to use a compressor like the CS4? Pros and cons to each one would be greatly appreciated
Your tank may be rated to 3500, but good luck getting any SCUBA shop to fill it to that. The best I can do locally is about 3100. (It's a liability thing) They fill my steel tanks to 3450, because they are designed for that.

I can recommend the CS4, though you may wish to look at the new CS4-i with integrated PS. It's a cleaner config, without having to drag around a separate PS.

Your tank may be rated to 3500, but good luck getting any SCUBA shop to fill it to that. The best I can do locally is about 3100. (It's a liability thing) They fill my steel tanks to 3450, because they are designed for that.

I can recommend the CS4, though you may wish to look at the new CS4-i with integrated PS. It's a cleaner config, without having to drag around a separate PS.
My local shop will fill my aluminum tanks to 3600. The will fill hp steel tanks to 4500 but I only have lp steel tanks which they will fill to 3500

That’s what I figured. So the best way to fill the k1 with a bottle if I was going that route would be a scba high pressure bottle right?
Well, my experience is that I bought said SCBA tank (the biggest one), but after just a couple of fills at $10, plus the drive, I decided I wanted a compressor.

But to put it into perspective, even at $10 per fill, and let's assume $3 in gas each trip, that's $13 for about 10 gun fills, so if you divide a $600 compressor by $13, that means I could have filled my gun at least 450 times for the same price. The convenience of being able to fill anytime/anywhere is something only YOU can put a price on for your particular situation.

My local shop will fill my aluminum tanks to 3600. The will fill hp steel tanks to 4500 but I only have lp steel tanks which they will fill to 3500
Wow, that's good for you! Wish mine would do that. Especially since I have my tank marked FOR PCP ONLY, and have made it clear to them that I won't be using it for diving any longer.

Wow, that's good for you! Wish mine would do that. Especially since I have my tank marked FOR PCP ONLY, and have made it clear to them that I won't be using it for diving any longer.
Doesn't matter what YOU write on a tank. Dive shops have strict protocol they have to follow regardless of what tank owners intentions are. They just follow the rules of their licensing. SCBA tank will serve you better, getting closer to the max capacity IF you verify with a shop that they can & WILL fill to 4500psi.

Doesn't matter what YOU write on a tank. Dive shops have strict protocol they have to follow regardless of what tank owners intentions are. They just follow the rules of their licensing. SCBA tank will serve you better, getting closer to the max capacity IF you verify with a shop that they can & WILL fill to 4500psi.
Pretty sure I said all of that above. I have been diving since 1990, I know the rules. Obviously, as in the case of the OP, there still exist dive shops that willingly break the rules.

Hi,
I just bought "pEaZy Fill System" I ordered for my Huben GK1 but it will not fill. It seems to me like the outgoing air pressure is not powerful enough to break the seal of GK1, but I am by no means an expert. It is worth mentioning that I did already outfit the pEaZy's "foster" fit with the correct sized fill probe for the GK1 (different than Leshiy). I have also already checked for leaks and other common issues, but I cannot find any clear culprit... no leaking sound and no change in air pressure in either tank when attempting fill. I would appreciate any thoughts frok more experienced/knowledgeable airgunners tremendously. Thank you all so much advance!

Can you advise what the pressure in the bottle is?