Filling From A Tank

John,

You apparently have a regulator on your tank that restricts the amount of air that will be allowed out of the tank. This was a good idea for some of the paintballers who may or may not have a gauge on their pistols/rifles.

Ninja bottles normally come with a regulator.

In my case my tank (AV) has a restrictor controlling how FAST the air is expelled from the expelled from the tank, I assume so the rifle/pistol is not filled to quickly and the gauge and/or seal are damaged.

To correct the situation you would have change the valve or remove the regulator..

Good luck

Hi Everyone,

The tank is the great white from now Top Gun and it has the slow fill valve on it and the tank gage and the fill gage. I opened the fill valve and let it settle down and still did not fill any higher. I thought that your fill pressure would equal out to your fill tank unless you stopped it at a certain level. Depending on the gun requirements. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

John

Hi Everyone,

The guns are the AV Avenger that fills to 300 bar and the other gun is the Brocock XR Sniper and it is filled to 250 bar. The tank is the normal Great White with the normal set up. The only option was to be able to fill at a dive shop. The reason for getting it was because I am new and did not want to run the risk of over filling so thought the slow fill would be better. I just thought it was strange that the tank gage is showing the 4300 but guns not going that high. Noticed it on the Avenger not so much on the XR. I have filled both guns 2 times so that is why I am thinking air volume not pressure. I would have thought the tank pressure would have dropped some. I will watch it close when I refill again.

Thankks,

John