• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I recently stepped up to a Stik-Boy fill whip/fill station after getting frustrated with a Chinese Ebay one that was wanting to leak. The Stik-Boy is from a company in Sacramento called Air Tanks Plus (different than ExpertHPA/JB who is further south in Cali, I think).

I have no idea if the Air Tanks Plus stuff is Chinese or not, but it sure seems to be higher quality.

I also have a splitter (to connect two tanks together) from Air Tanks Plus and I've been quite happy with it. 

I have no affiliation or vested interest, I've just been happy with the HPA-related connections/fittings that I've purchased from them, and they're an alternative that wasn't named yet. 

If you don't like Chinese stuff, avoid JB.

Are you referring to Joe Brancato? I believe all his stuff is made in the US. Would you be able to show me otherwise?

Do you think this compressor is made in USA ?

http://experthpa.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=302

Of course not. I was referring to the OP's question about HPA fill whips, adapters, valves, gauges and fill assemblies. Those are just a few items on Joe B's website that states that they are MADE IN USA.