Fill whip compatible with SCBA and scuba

Hi MC357,

I think what you are talking is "cascade" filling. Use of the lower pressure SCUBA to get you to a point and then push the rest of the way with the SCBA?

If so, this is an off-the-shelf answer that sorta does what you are looking for. Scroll down to see the 2 tank fill.

Enjoy,

Nugria

https://airtanksplus.com/product/stikman-scba-pcp-fill-system/

You can get any fitting you want but do be certain of the quality.

Why do you not want to fill directly from you scba? 

John

I have a scuba now, but plan to get a scba tank in the future. I was hoping to get by with only buying one whip assembly, and an adaoy of some sort.

The scuba goes to 3000 psi, and scba I could use 4300 in. It would be a sort of cascade system.

I am torn between buying an avenger, gauntlet, or the marauder.

Some of these require the higher pressure that my scuba cannot fill.

I am hoping to get everything sorted by the time I get a rifle, I plan to order in the next few days.

Could you put a male quick connect on both tanks and a female connector on your whip and switch from one to the other?
Screenshot_20220401-213548_Chrome.1648874212.jpg

Call Joe Brancato. I'm unsure because you are unsure. JOE KNOWS the answer. I personally would want the original valve on each tank in place and adapted to your 5000psi fill whip so you could fill from the lower pressure tank, close the tank valve, bleed the whip, move the whip to the higher pressure tank attach the whip and open the tank to finish filling the rifle the rest of the way, close the tank valve, bleed the whip. disconnect the whip from the bottle then the rifle. I suspect you will have to have a bleed on each tank valve OR 1 on the rifle fill whip. Joe only sells what he feels safe with and best for you. You won't end up with weaker paintball equipment sold by an unknowledgeable or corrupt website.. Guys here have been sold 3000 psi stuff advertised as 5000 psi equipment. And it worked for a while, but you never know if that is the 1st use when it breaks apart or the 11 time. Be save hearing, eyes, and other body parts are painful when damaged to say the least.