• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fill Scuba Tank in Washington State?

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and just getting into Air rifles. Apologies if the question has already been asked I did a search and couldn't find much. I'm hoping someone in Washington State can point me in the right direction to get a scuba tank filled and the legalities of it here. I'm in the Olympia area and am looking for a shop who will fill a scuba tank for me hopefully without much hassle. Please fill me in on the shops you use and what if anything is needed other than a certified tank. 

Thanks in advance..

Scuba ( not scba - 4,500psi- ) in your area should be a cool breeze. Google shows 3 shops ( dive shops, some paintball shops may help but.) in Olympia. I watch graigslsist there, used scub tank run $80.00 or so but it may be best to buy from the shop filling. Expect to pay $110 or a bit more and maybe some free fills.
Your not diving, some shops will want a waiver or a stocker that says " not for breathing" .
Just stop in and tell them what your doing.

Used, I saw 2 steel 3,450psi tank's in yakama a month ago for $120 for the pair! Very good deal.

I'm in Chewelah and had to go with the Altros booster.

John

Okay, I don't know first hand but crosman's "fill locater" say's underwatersports . com
"fill to 4,000psi, cost $8.00.

http://www.crosman.com/discover/airguns/pcp-resources/find-a-fill-station

A good many more listed nearby.

When you find one, 2 , please post them on the member map, bottom of page, it'll help the next persom and you may find folks near you.

John

I saw an ad On Craigslist a few weeks ago for a air rifle shooting club and out door rang In Bonney lake, I called them and got the address but lost it somehow and I have been looking for them ever since if you or anyone else know anything about the place please let me know. They fill air tanks. also there is a paint ball place in Puyallup that will fill your tank I have been using but there compressor will only give about 4200 psi, and if you go there bring you fill hose assembly and a fitting with a male foster connector. I had to buy a fitting with a male on both ends so they can hook up to it.
f2fde0a6e59af9a04554fb3aef85e9ce.jpg

Thanks for the real world update.
I can look places up anywhere but then you learn, XXX fill only, planets must aline, ..... or, outstanding really nice folks ..... we need real airgunners whove walked in the door to post stations.

Link to the members map on which you may list fill stations and comment about them fill psi, cost, other . https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620

TIA

John