• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fill Probe

I talked to PA and they told to check on Air Gun Nation forum is why i came here the Kral Puncher Big max has the air nipple like the Benjamin mauraders except the fill nipple is larger on the Kral.
Lol..
I thought they were the kral inporter / distribution/ service folks ?

Personally youd think they make them all more universal fit or somthing . I may could see brand"a" probe being different then brand"b" , but why brand a's guns take different probes . This fits that but not this and them 2 dont fit any of the rest or our guns...lol crazy.

Then all these guys looking gor a new or replacement probe for thete gun even if a real poplire brand nobody got it or ones they luckly do have, the gun in need is not on the compatible list ..

It's almost like they go out of there way to screw a guy on this one simple but critical thing . Why no exyra in the box ? The shop selling or dealing got lots of parts for a gun but not a fill probe ?

Anyway i never understood why a replacement fill probe Is so difficult or readly available at authorized dealers/ shops . Baffles me.