Fill Probe O-Ring Question (Leshiy)

I have a Leshiy coming in the next couple of days, I ordered one of DonnyFL's fill probes to so I will have two probes total.

One of the things that aggravated the he'll out of me with the Evanix Rex was the prove o-rings. They wouldn't last very long at all before having to be replaced. I chose not to lubricate them with silicon due to particle attraction - however I'm wondering if anyone has thought of applying a light coating of dry Teflon lube to the rings?

Also, does anyone know off hand what size the o-rings are?

Longer term, I would probably want to buy or build a secondary tank with a static fitting on the tank side (it's one of those things that are great about the p-rod that I loved).

Cheers!

1545021898_10503948735c1729ca30e024.58234836_48418914_10218650792001256_1442398228728250368_n.jpg

A couple of those are off based on Ernest Rowe's diagram

Outer Regulator - 3x19

Manometer - 2x6

Regulator Adjuster - 1.5x5.5

https://www.ernestrowe.com/leshiy (scroll to bottom)

Not sure about those? I got this list from another person on the FB page. Never really looked at it because my gun is still new. But I would definitely side with Ernest! Maybe Brian Meckler or Ed could give a definitive answer?

Side note:
Why do airgun Manufactures use odd size O-rings? None of my o-ring kits have these sizes??

Speaking of O-rings.....: My Marauder with regulator, marmot militia barrel, and other upgrades has taken a sudden accuracy dump after I re-worked it to lower power for use in Field Target. (19 ft. lbs.). Velocities are good, the hammer is lubed and smooth, and the barrel was cleaned -- so my current suspect is the breech o-ring which seemed a bit stiff. I changed it out (what a pain in the ass). The new ring, doesn't feel new at all. Instead it also feels stiff, resistant and vaguely crunchy when I load pellets. I'm getting one or two flyers per 10 shots and the groups are not as tight as they used to be.

So, the questions: Do o-rings come in varying stiffness/softness? If so, can anyone recommend the right breech ring for this gun?

Thanks

Yep they most def. do come in different materials/hardness. I have tried a bunch of different o rings and the best I think for pcp's is good old Buna-70. If the o ring is on the probe than some use harder o rings but when it is installed in the barrel/breech and the pellet needs to slide past it Buna 70 (90 duro is harder than 70) is your best bet.

Yep they most def. do come in different materials/hardness. I have tried a bunch of different o rings and the best I think for pcp's is good old Buna-70. If the o ring is on the probe than some use harder o rings but when it is installed in the barrel/breech and the pellet needs to slide past it Buna 70 (90 duro is harder than 70) is your best bet.

Thanks. Buna 70 it is

A couple of those are off based on Ernest Rowe's diagram

Outer Regulator - 3x19

Manometer - 2x6

Regulator Adjuster - 1.5x5.5

https://www.ernestrowe.com/leshiy (scroll to bottom)

My hand pump blew an oring or something as it isn’t pumping as it used to. It’s way more difficult than the usual difficult. Saw how to rebuild the hand pump using orings from an online store. Not sure on posting websites in forum so dm for name of oring bulk retailer. I just discovered them any way but others may know of them. The orings on the full probe seem to be the same 5mm size but are actually I see above👆🏻 are 5.5mm. I’m thinking it be prudent to have extra orings on hand but am unsure as to a minimum amount and for each place of use. Obviously some wear out faster than others. Being relatively new to PCP systems I lack the knowledge and experience in these matters. Advice and tips have so far been taken in and used to make other decisions I’ve made using the airgun nation forum. Thanks to all for your time and thoughts on the matter. - Gene