• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fill pressure issues

Hi just bought a FX dreamline classic. Out of the box the air cylinder had 150 bar in it and the regulator presser was at 120. Went to add air and only will fill to 180 bar. Manual states that it will fill to 230bar. Was wondering if I did something wrong (my first air rifle). I did some testing on the Chronograph so not sure by switching the regulator pressure to 140 bar that the fill pressure would be less.🤷‍♂️ Any help would be appreciated trying not to be that newbie but.......

Thanks 

I don't have a Dreamline so can't speak to that situation directly but many guns do fill somewhat slowly. You might think it has stopped but if you leave it attached and the tank open then it might fill more. My Altaros regulated Condor is like that-jumps quickly to about 150 bar and then fills much more slowly after that. Basic question-are you sure your fill source has high enough pressure/volume?