Fill line leak on the Altaros booster

I tried to fill tanks Saturday and was not building pressure. Filling the line with the tank and shutting the valve revealed that the connection from the booster to the fill whip was leaking.

The double ended male adapter was stuck in the Altaros side. Trying to disassemble the line in my blindness I broke the bleed valve.

I ordered a new double ended male and a female qd from PA, but the problem was my daughter would be here before the the parts would and shooting is on the agenda. I could not find a bleed valve and 1/8 bspp to 1/4 npt fitting to install one. The Altaros line is 1/8bspp and the bleed valves I see online are 1/4 npt, the broken Altaros bleed valve is 1/8 bspp on both ends.

What to do now?

I have two tanks and two fill whips, so I removed the female qd from one of the fill whips and hard wired, for lack of a better term, the fill whip to the end of the Altaros line. This allows me the ability to still fill tanks through the altered fill whip. I Then filled my 30 and 60 minute tank by swapping the fill whip from tank to tank connecting by the CGA fitting.

I am still looking for those adapters, 1/8 bspp to 1/4 npt, found one place that had them and they are really proud of them at $37. Each, and I need two. Googling the question, are the two different threads, if npt to bspp would seal and the answer was no. Guess I will be checking with Altaros for a oem bleed valve.

Not a big problem as I only fill my guns from tanks, not compressors, but still would like a bleed valve on the Altaros side.

Regards,

Roachcreek