Fill Leak

I have a leak on my Paradigm. Only while filling. It is at the foster It only leaks above 3500psi. And after I bleed the air fill assembly the leak goes away. I thought I had read on the forum that another had a leak like this but I didn't find it with the search. I won't mess with it until I have the parts. I will reach out to AAA or AOA tomorrow. But do you think it would be one of these o-rings I circled on the picture?

2D8C1794-1A93-4BCC-81BE-E2165B57D2EB.jpeg

Seems to me based on my experiences with fill ports leaking it’s usually debris that gets in there. It doesn’t take much- a fill probe lands on the ground once disconnected from the gun or a QD left out in the open un covered will collect dust. Putting fill probes in your pocket between fills is a big no no for sure.

Open that area up, wile o rings clean along with cavities using a lint free rag(or blow out parts after wiping down) and reassemble with silicone grease. I bet your leak stops

Reactions: RAMJET66
Those orings can be very prone to leaking. Depending on where it is leaking should tell you which one. Right down the fill inlet will be #6 and around the fill valve will be #7. More than likely the internal #6. As Bigragu said I would take that apart and clean and apply some silicone grease to it and see if that fixes it. More than likely you will need a new one though.

Those orings can be very prone to leaking. Depending on where it is leaking should tell you which one. Right down the fill inlet will be #6 and around the fill valve will be #7. More than likely the internal #6. As Bigragu said I would take that apart and clean and apply some silicone grease to it and see if that fixes it. More than likely you will need a new one though.
Hey, John! Glad to see you on here!! A fellow hometown pcp’er

I wanted to update this post. As it turned out I didnt have a leak. When filling the gun I thought I could hear a leak but could never locate a air leak. What I could hear I guess is the poppet vibrating. If that is a good description. Most of the time I top the air up before going outside even if its 3000 PSI but when I shot it down around the reg pressure I didnt hear anything. After many fills I realize I was fooled. Just thought I would update this so if anyone has a similar experience.