• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Field target sources (for targets)

Ben Spencer and Mike Smith, I believe both members of the forum make excellent Field Target, Targets. Their targets can be shot with 12 ft-lb up to 100 Ft-lb air rifles and subsonic .22lr. Ben is the creator of Ultimate Field Target and holds matches at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club in AZ. Ben posted recently about night matches on the 5th and 7th of October in the Field Target Forum. I have one of their targets and they are super nice. I’ve also shot their targets at up to 100 yds in Ultimate Field Target with my .22 Wolverine HP. I just saw Mike on Tuesday at the Airgunners of AZ weekly Tuesday match and he had his new re-setable Silhouette targets for “Chicken Little Matches. If you reach out to them, I’m sure they will respond.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
How much for Mike's targets? Most FT clubs have zero sponshorship and start with the MD's bank account. When the cost of targets makes hosting matches prohibitive the dream dies. Hence my suggestions from England. Lot's of variety in face plates and kz sizes. Also, when buying enough to build a course they come out to around $35-$40ea with shipping. I've handled a target built by Mike. They are the best. Not for a new club though.

Reactions: baranjhn and BC
Flop Over Targets are the best value, no maintenance targets you can get. On average especially if you buy at least 10 targets, you can get them $30 or less shipped via UPS. You will need to do a bank transfer.

Reactions: Loopster
Flop Over Targets are the best value, no maintenance targets you can get. On average especially if you buy at least 10 targets, you can get them $30 or less shipped via UPS. You will need to do a bank transfer.
That's funny I just emailed them wanting five targets and they said the shipping made it prohibitive and that was it

Reactions: bustachip