• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Field target missouri

I am very new to this channel and to air gunning I dont know when OKC is can you let me know
Season is over for 2022 and they are hoping to have some new and fun stuff for 2023.
I’d strongly encourage you to get added to the mailing list so you can stay up to date on any upcoming events. You can do so by sending a request to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: beerthief
Hello All,

Also interested in Field Target. I live near Springfield, MO and have access to 3 private farms that I would host a match at.

Marshfield, MO, Rogersville, MO, Sparta, MO

I had started an Airgun Club with another local member, but finding airgunners that are interested in getting together for a shoot is a tough one.

Let me know what you all think. May get together sometime soon and walk one of the properties to talk about how to setup.

- Casey
Hi Casey…. I live near Springfield also and would be interested in participating in a FT or an Airgun Club if you have one started.

There is a club in Highland IL. We shoot every Monday night at 6 or so, indoor silo-wet. We only use low power guns 12 fpe or lower.
Thanks for letting me know. That's about 1/2hr away but my current guns are pushing more than 12fpe. I will detune my Avenger after hunting season ends in February, if you're still shooting then.

Working with a few Local Airgunners to get a field target course setup on private land near Springfield,MO.

Send me a private message if you are interested in a spring meetup and shoot.

Thanks,

Ozark
Hey Ozark.

I am very interested in trying field target.
I am in Yellville, arkansas. Just east of Harrison. Just about 80 miles south of you.
I will send PM with contact info.

Doc