• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Field Target Match Results - Fairless Hills, PA-Sunday November 20, 2022 - Results

First off I would like to thank everyone for coming out and participating in our final match of the year. I feel we had a wonderful turnout considering the colder weather, about 32 degrees when we started, and if that wasn’t adding to the difficulty, the steady winds with gusts over 25mph surely did. Despite the conditions and a more difficult course, I was still impressed by the scores. Before wind the course was set with a 25.9 Troyer but the wind took it up over 32 Troyer. We went for a nice mix of challenging targets as well as some slightly easier ones for experienced and beginner shooters to have an enjoyable match. Another great day of shooting and I hope everyone had a wonderful time.

In addition, we welcomed a few more shooters to our match. It’s always great to see new faces and hope to see them again soon! Thanks again to all those who came out and we look forward to seeing everyone again next year when we pick matches back up in May 2023.

Name
Rifle/Pistol
Class
Rifle
Scope
Score
Thomas Wade
Rifle
Hunter
AA S5008-32
John Tyler
Rifle​
Hunter​
MRODSightron 10-50x
47​
Ed Carter
Rifle​
Hunter​
HuntsmanHawke
45​
Mark Miller
Rifle​
Hunter​
29​
Lizzy Schuerrer
Rifle​
Hunter​
BenjaminIG
10​
Scott Koehlor
Rifle​
Hunter​
BenjaminIG
5​
Stef Koehlor
Rifle​
Hunter​
4​
Brian Vanliew
Rifle
Open
FX400 FTNikko Diamond
Mike HarrisRifle
WFTF
Anschutz 9015Hawke 8-32
John Stellwag Jr.Rifle
WFTF​
Anschutz 9003Sightron 10-50x
48​
Richard BassettRifle
WFTF​
AA EV2Leupold 18-40x
47​
Hector MedinaRifle
WFTF​
CCA/D54Tal-Vector Conis 6-30x
39​

20221119_115158 - Copy.jpg

20221119_115111 - Copy.jpg

20221119_114648 - Copy.jpg

Wow! Nice to see the match report and pictures. Pictures are very representative of the FT course at Falls. The scores clearly show that the course turned out to be a bit more difficult than the numbers would indicate. The temperature, wind, and also the sun really were factors for me to reckon with. The upside of all this is that the course was beautiful with clean clear lanes, well painted targets, and in clear view and working with difficulty levels for all shooters.
John also provided hand warmers for all shooters which was a really nice touch. Really a great day on the lanes.
Rick b.