• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Field Target Match, Nov. 21st @ the MPR, Turkey Shoot too!

Sunday promises highs of 63 degrees with some wind, around 14 mph. The Range is green and full of life- it's one of the best times of the year to come out and visit!

Diablo Rod & Gun Air Gun FT Match at the MPR

Range sets up at 8:30 am, with practice starting around 9:00 am.

We intend to provide 50 + rifle targets .

All FT shooters will be competing not only for FT dominance, but in our Diablo Turkey shoot- There are 10 air gun silhouette targets at 36 yards for you to knock down (with ten shots). Those birds count for both the Forced position lanes and for entry in our Turkey shoot- the three highest turkey knockdowns, between the FT and Non FT competitors, will go home with a $35 Safeway gift card. Your FT fee includes the Turkey Shoot!

Not a FT Shooter? Come by between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm. $3.00 gets you access to 10 silhouettes at 36 yards, off hand. If you need a rifle, I'll have three of them ready for your use. You'll have a brief practice period to become accustomed to the rifle. You will be on a separate lane from the FT match at the MPR.

Under 18 ? The top two youths receive a $15.00 gift card- and kids shoot free!

Please, the kids must be comfortable with rifles, and they will be shooting off hand at 36 yards. I do have a youth sized scoped rifle that is very competitive.

All USI Clubs welcome and considered as members for this shoot.

giphy.gif

FT Match - $10 for members- includes Turkey shoot

$15 for guests.

Obligatory genuine Air Gun Turkey hunt montage

Please, pellet guns only and we recommend using a scoped rifle and or pistol. 20 ft/lb max power, .22 cal and lower. 

Corona Rules are based on conforming to the latest California State guidelines. 

Do not compete if you are in Corona protection protocols or if you consider your health at risk due to preexisting conditions.

Martin, I left my target frame behind at the Turkey Shoot Match today. It is a foldable black metal frame with a target attached comprising of a series of one inch squares with orange dots in the middle. If you come across it, set it aside and I will pick it up the next time we get together. Thank you for sponsoring the match, it was fun and different.