• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Events Field Target Match at MRA

The first match of the year for MRA Field Target June 26th Saturday Morning 

Massachusetts Rifle Association
290R Salem Street, Woburn, MA post.

Massrifle.com is the website for the club 

781-933-2138 Office 

781-727-5755 Matt Sawyer match director 

This will be a 50 shot match there will be 1 standing lane and 1 kneeling lane . The match fee is $15.00 per person. Match date is Saturday June 26th at 7:00am I will arrive at the range and sight in is 8:00 am the safety briefing will be at 9:00am followed by the start of the match. If your running late and get there by 10:00 you should still be able to finish the match, I will stay set up till 2:00pm so feel free to attend. The match difficulty will be a 31 Troyer. Please no rifles shooting more than 20 ft pounds of energy, acceptable caliber are .177 .20 .22 All classes including unlimited 

I will have a water cooler and bottled water available. Please bring a chair if you need one . There is a bathroom in the club house which will be available to everyone attending. If there is anything I forgot Please feel free to contact me via this post or my phone number at the top of the post.