• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Field Target App???

That's pretty trick stuff.
The mount is $139 and that's probably why the app is free. Lol.
Haven't found a cheap scope mount yet and could make one myself for the price of the materials.
If anyone has "homemade" scope mounts for their phones and wants to share pics or instructions on how they made it. I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks guys.
Starting to like this forum more and more everyday.

I had an old otter box laying around so I made a quick rig. Basic just for trying inteliscope app out. 

I've got tons of spare parts from all my firearms so I grabbed a rear flip up sight thats mainly plastic. Think it was from a budget build AR I bought but it's scoped now didn't need them. 

The belt clip on the otter box that sits the phone real tight is the only thing I had to take tools to. Removed the clip portion and used a dremel to make an opening for the camera. Since the sight was solid plastic I found center on sight and the belt clip. Made sure a screw would fit flush on the belt clip. Little pre drilling and fitting. Once it fit flush screwed it to the sight applied some loc tight and done. 

Phone snaps in no movement and the sight mounts to any rail. Depending on your camera is how well it will zoom. I get 4x on android and 5x on iOS. Just the app itself 20 yards is hard to see bullseye. I threw it on a .22 rim fire got a zero and painted the center for 20 rounds. Anything further than that with just the app is challenging unless it's a large target.

Theres plenty of DIY guys here. I'm usually strapped for time at the house with my toys but it has potential and could possibly be a great scope cam app for mobile cameras. Can record, has time stamp, even wind direction and speed depending how accurate your weather app is.