• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Field Pro Speedloader

Got my Field Pro Speedloader today and I have to tell you guys this thing is cool and works great. So now instead carrying a noisy can of pellets with me in the field I will carry a speed loader which is way quieter. If you are on the fence about buying one just send them an email and get one. You will be happy you did. I have no affiliation with Field Pro. 

Redick --=--

Nope, its basically a magazine without any 'guts'. It simply holds the same amount of pellets in the same shaped container as your magazine with one pellet on its side. You open the lid, remove the pellet on its side and 'cock' your normal magazine and load the first pellet in. You then place the magazine over the 'holder' magazine and flip it over. After the flip all of the pellets in the holder go into your magazine. It's very quick and easy. Yes ya gotta load them again, but that is at your leisure later, when you have more time before shooting that trophy squirrel.

mike