Field mouse vs 25 caliber Atomic pellet

Took out this small field mouse at 30 yards with my FX Maverick in 25 caliber. I had just installed the Saber tactical butt stock and was outside at night getting it adjusted for use with my Oneleaf NV100 night vision unit. Low and behold I see a tiny set of beady eyes staring at me in a woodpile. Threw a mag in and sent an Atomic pellet his way moving at 910fps. Mouse was facing me and took a direct hit between the eyes. You can see the results below, total devastation!

20221021_192513.jpg

20221102_074134.jpg

Took out this small field mouse at 30 yards with my FX Maverick in 25 caliber. I had just installed the Saber tactical butt stock and was outside at night getting it adjusted for use with my Oneleaf NV100 night vision unit. Low and behold I see a tiny set of beady eyes staring at me in a woodpile. Threw a mag in and sent an Atomic pellet his way moving at 910fps. Mouse was facing me and took a direct hit between the eyes. You can see the results below, total devastation!

View attachment 302334

View attachment 302335
Did you step on it? Jeesh!

I would say that was instant death. Are the atomic pellets the same as JSB Hades? They sure look like it. I have some Hades. I'm going to have to try them out and see if I can replicate that kind of destruction. I wonder who hades work better than polymags.

Yup, Atomics are the same pellet as Hades. I use both, whatever is in stock at the time I order lol.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1

View attachment 302334

View attachment 302335
Crazy devastation! Immaculate shot and setup!

View attachment 302334

View attachment 302335
Gnarly! Uh...where is the rest of him? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sqwirl57 and 450BM
Very nice, I hate mice…

I shot a woodchuck many years ago that was laying down facing me with a Sierra 52 gr hpbt out of a 22-250 and it looked about like your mouse. It was only about 50 yards away.
That's just as bad as using a 308 to blast prairie dogs! Pink mist!