Few more rats( video) last night with my .22 BRK GHOST HP.

Shot 8 last night. Used the 15.89 gr. HADES this time. Power wheel on min.Reg. still at 145, 1022 FPS. Here’s a short video taken through the PARD DS 35.

Good shooting. Those Hades are zinging out of your Ghost ! I want to get back at the rats here also but it's been like Winter this last week . High winds & snow squalls at times . I've never had luck at the dairy during windy times , cold is ok ,as long as it's calm. I'm enjoying my breakfast coffee now & observing the Bluebirds & Finches while on lookout for those +%$# HOSP's !

Good shooting. Those Hades are zinging out of your Ghost ! I want to get back at the rats here also but it's been like Winter this last week . High winds & snow squalls at times . I've never had luck at the dairy during windy times , cold is ok ,as long as it's calm. I'm enjoying my breakfast coffee now & observing the Bluebirds & Finches while on lookout for those +%$# HOSP's !
Sounds nice; breakfast and coffee. I know what you mean about killing these things when it’s cold out. I’d like to have the 15.89 HADES coming out slower, but I just haven’t lowered the reg pressure yet. I got the power wheel on min., so it ain’t going lower with that pressure. The new 25.39 MRD Hades are coming out at 925 FPS,with the wheel on #17. Those really smack the rats loud. Sounds like a bat hitting a bag of flour.

Reactions: Contndr35BB
Sounds nice; breakfast and coffee. I know what you mean about killing these things when it’s cold out. I’d like to have the 15.89 HADES coming out slower, but I just haven’t lowered the reg pressure yet. I got the power wheel on min., so it ain’t going lower with that pressure. The new 25.39 MRD Hades are coming out at 925 FPS,with the wheel on #17. Those really smack the rats loud. Sounds like a bat hitting a bag of flour
Something I've found w/ all my guns , the Hades does well at speeds from low 600's fps to 950'ish ( the most my guns can do ). Accurate to 60+ yrds in all of them (ask countless sparrows , starlings, some pigeons & crows .. wait never mind ,they aren't talking now !) I've taken quite a few "PA Grizzlies" as Shooter1721 calls them w/ Hades out to 50+ yrds . FX Atomics do much the same .

Something I've found w/ all my guns , the Hades does well at speeds from low 600's fps to 950'ish ( the most my guns can do ). Accurate to 60+ yrds in all of them (ask countless sparrows , starlings, some pigeons & crows .. wait never mind ,they aren't talking now !) I've taken quite a few "PA Grizzlies" as Shooter1721 calls them w/ Hades out to 50+ yrds . FX Atomics do much the same .
Good to hear. I’ve been wanting to try the FX Atomics