Few more rat kills from last night. 22 GHOST HP. Some slow motion.

Jungleshooter and delphilynx; I am not using any type of special equipment at all in making the slow motion videos. All I do is record the footage through the scopes sd card, then I remove the card, plug it into my laptop and download the videos to Google Drive. Once there, I save them to my files. Once they are in my files, I just use iMovie that comes standard on the iPhone. When you load the videos to iMovie, it just prompts you(under edit) to do whatever you want to do with it. It’s really easy; you’ll see the icons prompting you. The slo-mo feature is just a sliding bar. I just moved it as far left as I could go, which works great. As far as pellet speeds, I’m shooting them at 925,971,and 1022 FPS, depending on which pellet I use that day. The slo-mo picks up the flight no matter what. I’m telling you it’s so easy with the iMovie; you just click around the different icons while in it and you just figure it out. Believe me when I say it’s easy because I’m certainly no computer wizard. Hope this helps a little.

Jungleshooter and delphilynx; I am not using any type of special equipment at all in making the slow motion videos. All I do is record the footage through the scopes sd card, then I remove the card, plug it into my laptop and download the videos to Google Drive. Once there, I save them to my files. Once they are in my files, I just use iMovie that comes standard on the iPhone. When you load the videos to iMovie, it just prompts you(under edit) to do whatever you want to do with it. It’s really easy; you’ll see the icons prompting you. The slo-mo feature is just a sliding bar. I just moved it as far left as I could go, which works great. As far as pellet speeds, I’m shooting them at 925,971,and 1022 FPS, depending on which pellet I use that day. The slo-mo picks up the flight no matter what. I’m telling you it’s so easy with the iMovie; you just click around the different icons while in it and you just figure it out. Believe me when I say it’s easy because I’m certainly no computer wizard. Hope this helps a little.

Wow, those pellets are moving fast! That's excellent news, as I was just discussing on another thread the benefits of shooting slow in order to record slo-mo. Thanks, very helpuful, so no special tricks neither with the velocity nor in the digital "darkroom" of editing. 👍🏼

❓ So, I wonder what night vision equipment you are using —
because I am standing at the edge of the deep and dark night vision rabbit hole ⚫
and with your help I might get one step ahead! 😉

I think it will boil down to the maximum frame rate that your NV equipment will permit.

Matthias

Wow, those pellets are moving fast! That's excellent news, as I was just discussing on another thread the benefits of shooting slow in order to record slo-mo. Thanks, very helpuful, so no special tricks neither with the velocity nor in the digital "darkroom" of editing. 👍🏼

❓ So, I wonder what night vision equipment you are using —
because I am standing at the edge of the deep and dark night vision rabbit hole ⚫
and with your help I might get one step ahead! 😉

I think it will boil down to the maximum frame rate that your NV equipment will permit.

Matthias
Nope. No special equipment. Just iMovie on my iPhone is all I use. Once in iMovie, there is a timer icon at the bottom. Tap it and you’ll see a sliding bar. Just move it all the way to the left. You can shorten the clips under the editing feature too. That’s all I did. If you go on YouTube; ( like I did) there are iMovie tutorials to watch. All free stuff under iMovie.

Last edited:
Nope. No special equipment. Just iMovie on my iPhone is all I use.

Yes, I get that.... 😃

But what is your night vision equipment?
● Do you use a clip-on night vision unit? Which brand and model? On which scope do you clip it?

● Or do you use a day/night scope? Which brand and model, what aprox. year?

Thanks for helping me spend money! 😃

Matthias

Yes, I get that.... 😃

But what is your night vision equipment?
● Do you use a clip-on night vision unit? Which brand and model? On which scope do you clip it?

● Or do you use a day/night scope? Which brand and model, what aprox. year?

Thanks for helping me spend money! 😃

Matthias
Oh. Ok. Glad to help you spend it😎. The night vision scopeI’m using is a PARD DS 35 50 LRF 850 nm. Great scope. I got it directly from PARD through Amazon.