Few clips of the first pests with the Maverick

Threw together the first few clips of the FX Maverick doing some pesting. 

This is with the JSB 33.95 mk2's. Just got it tuned up for NSA 36.2gr slugs, so hopefully this weekend the pests will come out to play! 

https://youtu.be/0yk7tRoIZ-k

IMG_20201215_084403_613.1608391115.jpg

Nice shooting, I’m just starting with air guys and bought a used impact. What do you do with the bodies? I live in the suburbs not wooded, do you throw them in the garbage? Thanks

My wife calls the corner of my yard the grave yard , rabbits 13 - racoons - 3 possums - 2 - starlings debris bin - unknown & still growing . When I run out of room I'll start in the other corner .Forgot the squirrels - 13 & rare now . BTW nice looking gun congrats .

Nice shooting, I’m just starting with air guys and bought a used impact. What do you do with the bodies? I live in the suburbs not wooded, do you throw them in the garbage? Thanks

I leave them out for the yotes and check to make sure they're gone. They always come get em. 

During the summer I've got hawks that will come take them as well, but have to make sure the lead is out. 

Worst case, if you can't get rid of the carcass via nature, double bag and garbage. 

Feral cats drag off anything I don't pickup. Neighbor's kid dragged home 2 kittens over a year ago. several litters have come and gone. Raccoons, couple of coyotes keep the cat population down and I've gotten some raccoons. But no yotes. The remaining cats are feral as the kid stopped feeding them a while ago. So they search for mice and whatever falls out of the trees and scurries into the wood piles etc.