Feral cat vs wildlife vs my family

Based on my personal experiences,yes 30 + fpe is a great place to start.These weigh as much as coons.I have a 45 fpe .22 that works ,but my 55fpe .25 is a better option.These ferals again,weigh as much as coon and opossum category.I would not consider anything less than 30 fpe and 45fpe is more like it......to start! A powder burner would probably be best option,but I understand that those aren’t always a viable option.

I killed one a few weeks back that was obviously badly wounded and barely making it's way. It had been mauled by another cat/s and had it's "junk" ripped off. About half of those I'm forced to cull are in terrible shape. Emaciated, mangy and flea ridden.

I wish I could trap and drop them off at animal control but they no longer take them. I my case they are probably lucky since my neighbor traps them and drowns them.

55FPE .22 behind shoulder. They run off and die elsewhere saving me the trouble of disposal.

But they just keep coming!

Wildcats good; feral cats BAD! 

The feral cat problem is an excellent example of three methods societies employ to deal with homicidal psychopaths. 1) Incarcerate them for life. 2) Execute them. 3) Allow the murderer to rampage through civilization leaving carnage, destruction, and misery in his wake, until he crosses paths with someone or something with bigger balls who takes him out of society's misery.

Don't want Fluffy executed by someone educated about his indiscriminate killing for SPORT of socially-redeeming species? Then keep that mass-murderer incarcerated at all times... so WE aren't forced to defend ourselves, our loved-ones, our pets, our wildlife, and our property(s).

It ain't 'zactly rocket science!

download.png
View attachment Cat Tales pdf.1635175713.pdf

Moved back country couple years ago and this (photo) was the goings on at night. Every night. Informed the cat lady neighbor I would be eliminating any cats my side of fence. She offered no argument, and I got the impression she was overwhelmed with feeding 50 cats on her driveway every evening. Seems like she didn't know what to do about it. Two years and 125 animals later just have a couple FCs wandering about doing some mousing. Now days I toss a few birds I shot their way and am fine. Latter half of take was primarily with a TalonP and HADES, primarily H/L shots. Just plain unsanitary letting so many FCs wander about.

20191025_011529.1636327892.JPG