• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Female 1/2x20 to male m14x1.25 adapter?

If you need a moderator for m14x1.25 barrel, I’ve got a Huma Mod30 with that thread. It’s in great shape - could pass for brand new - only used it a half a dozen times before I put it aside. Let me know!
Thanks but I have a m14 moderafor looking to put on 1/2 unf threads, probably will go another route

Last edited:
Oh I see - you find an adapter, please let me know! I’d love to use that Mod30 on a 1/2UNF as we’ll thanks bud
I saw them on a couple of websites but were sold out.
I have an STO Falx that is m14 threads for an Uragan2 but isn’t really needed on that gun. I never got to hear how good or not it works. Would really like to try on another gun that is loud, all my other guns have 1/2 unf threads. I’ll probably just buy another Falx (which I don’t really need) to be able to compare with my current moderators.

Joe,
Ordered a PUGIO from STO for JTS Airacuda Max, found same end caps can be changed from M14 to 1/2 UNF on both FALX and PUGIO. Trick to changing out end caps without damage is to remove opposite cap and moderator insides, install on gun, thread nut on exposed threads inside moderator, twisting off moderator will loosen end. WM

Reactions: Joekrooz
Joe,
STO sells an end cap for the FALX with 1/2 UNF threads that will switch out the M14 end cap. Ordered a FALX with M14 end for my U2, they sent one with 1/2 UNF, they mailed M14 end cap that screwed in end of FALX, replacing 1/2 UNF end cap.
That will work, thanks for the heads up.👊🏼

Reactions: WorriedMan
Joe,
Ordered a PUGIO from STO for JTS Airacuda Max, found same end caps can be changed from M14 to 1/2 UNF on both FALX and PUGIO. Trick to changing out end caps without damage is to remove opposite cap and moderator insides, install on gun, thread nut on exposed threads inside moderator, twisting off moderator will loosen end. WM
How would you compare the Pugio to the Falx? I’ve heard nothing but positives about the Falx, I never got to experience it with the U2, wasn’t much difference with it.

How would you compare the Pugio to the Falx? I’ve heard nothing but positives about the Falx, I never got to experience it with the U2, wasn’t much difference with it.
Pugio is shorter, less sound deadening internals, so FALX quiets better. With switchable end caps can use on any PCP, U2 (700mm) is long and not that loud, Pugio preferred. FALX is same size as factory AGT moderator which I use on my V3. WM

Reactions: Joekrooz