• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fellow Massachusetts's Folks........

Not exactly sure what I am looking for, but thought I would just throw it out there. I live in Burlington, MA. In the winter I shoot in my basement and when it gets warmer I belong to a good club with berms out to 200 yards. However, I am the only airgunner. I am semi retired moving toward full retirement. I would love to connect with a fellow airgunner in a more rural location with a place for some informal plinking. Nothing particularly competitive or structured. I would like to keep it within an hour or so drive, the closer the better. But I am flexible. I think I have some interesting rifles to share. I also have a Nomad II for filling individual rifles and an Omega Turbo Charger for filling tanks. So if someone had the space to shoot and they are going to a dive shop for fills this could be an advantageous trade. Again just throwing this out there. Maybe there are a few people who would like to try it. Thank you.

I'm in Watertown and I shoot out at WSA just down the road from Burlington, that doesn't happen to be the range you're a member of by chance? Despite the no plinking rule would be nice to shoot with some fellow air gunners out there, although with a new little baby on the scene my range time is non existent at the moment.