Fellow air-gunners in Phx Az, m14 to 1/2”unfx20 adapter? Carbon fiber moderator for either m14 or 1/2”unfX20?

Hey fellow Airgun lovers, do any of you live in Phoenix Arizona or Scottsdale or Mesa lol? I don’t have anyone to go shoot with. I have a scope cam. It’s just the side shot with the fire fly 8se with the 90degree wide angle lens and Orion the iguana hunter adapter. It Does OK but I still haven’t worked up all the bugs. I have decent optics I have an Element Titan, an Arken sh4, a March FX, a Hawk Sidewinder 30, a Athlon argos BTR Gen 2 8-34X56, Athlon Helios BTR 8-34X56, I’ve got two night/ day scopes I have the ATN X sight 5X15 IR and the Sight Mark Wraith HD Series 4-32X50 as far as high end guns they are all .30 calls. I have an older impact but has been heavily modified it’s got the 700 mm heavy slug liner, carbon fiber shroud in barrel tensioning harmonic tuning deal lol it’s been ported, and it shoots a 62 grain Varment Knocker at just under 1000 fps at 100ftlbs. My two favorite guns however one of them I just bought the other day and the other I’ve had for quite a while but I really love it I bought an A.G.T. Uragan King synthetic in .30 cal and I loved it so much that I waited for the Vulcan three to be released except I didn’t get notified when it got released so I just picked it up a few days ago. I got the 700 mm 30 Cal dedicated so shooter with the bug air reserve that comes factory flipped around to shoot for power making the whole air tube your plenum. Which brings me to my question other than is there anybody that wants to go shooting with me in Arizona relatively close to Phoenix the new Vulcan three is able to take a moderator so I bought the $100 AGT moderator what I’m trying to figure out and I’ve looked on Donnie FL there is some thing for the Vulcan but I don’t know if it transitions it from M 14 2 1/2” unf by 20 or not. I know they’re out for the weekend and I should just wait till Monday because I’ve already sent them an email but I’m very impatient and I like my Airguns stuff when I want it I know it sounds pretty stupid but I’m absolutely obsessed also does anybody know where to find a carbon fiber 30 cal moderator that’s effective I’ve been looking for one for a long time there’s a company out of England or Britain or something called A&M gunsmiths and they make one Called the nelix and one called the twink. Except other than waking in and purchasing it which I cannot do you must have an ffl licence or permit. Anyways I know this message is like a short story I apologize I get carried away. Please set me up if you’re interested in going shooting if you have any answers to what I’ve asked or anything else if you just want to chat that’s cool. My email address is [email protected] I really do need a shooting buddy or somebody that’s just into this like I am that doesn’t live far away I love doing this I just don’t have anybody don’t have fun doing it with either nobody can afford it or if they’re just not interested or they’re not my friends lol anyways look forward to hearing from you guys thank you

Hello guys. Shooting birds, not that hard!! Have either of you heard of The Phoenix Air Gun club? Rio Salado range on Ellworth rd a couple miles north of McDowell.
Severa different competitons monthly. Check the internet. Lots of guys to shoot with, compete against, shoot the bull. Ya know, where you hit a knats eyeball at 200 yards. Stuff like that. Really gaining popularity. Indoor summer shooting too.

I'm in Gilbert close to San Tan and new to the area. Where do you normally shoot at?

I'd love to find a farm down here that would permit shooting birds.
Hey I know that this response is really late. I live off of 46th st and Greenway so not very close to you. However I'm trying like hell to sell my 2004 Lexus GX470 because I own it and it gets aweful gas mileage. As soon as I sell it I'm buying a little 4 banger Civic with cold A/C and good gas mileage. I'm not sure if you have been out to Maricopa but it's not close but they have massive and I mean several massive cattle farms out there and I'm pretty sure there are more out west in good year/ Litchfield park area. More or less on the way to California. If you are still interested let me know and perhaps we can give it a shot together. I don't have any friends that can afford to buy these PCP’S or they just think I'm stupid for selling all my firearms and saving money for years to aquire all of the things needed to go pesting. LMK it would be so much more fun to have someone to share the experience with.

Reactions: EDventure