• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fell off a roof while saving up for a FX impact

Sooo yea. I now have 2 broken arms, broken rib, bones in my face. A healthy Dr bill and being in a med flight put a damper on my saving for an impact.

HOWEVER this is NOT a “poor poor pitiful me” story. I mean I still typed this on my phone. I’m hoping to strike new conversation about the impact to renew my desire to start saving from the ground up again.

my typical shot distance is about 150 yards protecting my chickens. I’m thinking I want a .25 with 700mm slug liner. What are your experiences shooting this setup at this distance? I’m open to suggestions on cal barrels also . I would love to hear from y’all. I mean I have time to sit here and read replies lol. Keep gunnin yall!!!

(added) 

Though it was not my intention to receive donations, some of you have requested a PayPal link. Please do not feel obligated. I am only posting a link for those that have insisted. Your words alone mean so much to me. I really appreciate y’all for your support during this tough time!

paypal link:

https://www.paypal.me/chad155

Man that sucks on every level. Glad to hear overall you are ok barring the broken bones. Once you get that impact it will be that much SWEETER. I have been dreaming of the new Rti Prophet like mmmmmmm. I had the Priest 2 in 25 and really loved it. Super easy to tune, and was redonkulously accurate. I sold it , super bad idea as I learned they offer a side lever cocking mechanism now. 🤨🤨😒😒. Hope you have a speedy recovery. 

Sooo yea. I now have 2 broken arms, broken rib, bones in my face. A healthy Dr bill and being in a med flight put a damper on my saving for an impact.

HOWEVER this is NOT a “poor poor pitiful me” story. I mean I still typed this on my phone. I’m hoping to strike new conversation about the impact to renew my desire to start saving from the ground up again.

my typical shot distance is about 150 yards protecting my chickens. I’m thinking I want a .25 with 700mm slug liner. What are your experiences shooting this setup at this distance? I’m open to suggestions on cal barrels also . I would love to hear from y’all. I mean I have time to sit here and read replies lol. Keep gunnin yall!!!

What's your Paypal?

Matt