feinwerkbau c-5 for sale

Asking for advice is ok, but do not for a Want to Sell outside the Classified section.
hello: I have enjoyed air pistols for about 70 years. I have a beeman feinwerkbau c-5 five shot pistol with extra co2 cylinders and extra 5 shot clips. very good condition. anyone know the value or who might be willing to pa fair price for same/ what is a fair price?

Hi.
The Blue Book says $550 for one in 100% condition, $450 for a 90% sample and $375 for a 80% sample.

Having owned a C-5 and contributed heavily to the Blue Book, I agree with this appraisal on the caveat the gun is healthy, happy, and holds pressure well.

AAP new cover small.jpg

I have not shot it in a while but it did work properly. I have 6 5-shot clips made of blue steel and 5 bulk fill cylinders. I do not believe this pistol was made to shoot as fast as the trigger could be pulled. I have a twinmaster model action 8 shot repeater that shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger because the pellet clip is round. does anyone know why twinmaster stopped making this model.