FWB Feinwerkbau 602

I just sold a nice rebuilt by me model 600 for better than 800.00 shipped. Not that I got so much as a nibble on here. It sold in a day on EBay. The 602 is a more desirable model. I have rebuilt several in this series and I can tell you the Crosman isn’t even in the same league. Feinwerkbau guns drip quality and the triggers are other worldly.

Last edited:
This would be my current favorite plinker. I bought it with the stock cracked at the wrist and repaired it with a couple of US government surplus threaded stock repair pins and slow set epoxy. It is a model 500 PCP and an absolute hoot to shoot. The actual barrel is much shorter than the external barrel which makes it sound like a quiet grenade launcher.

72099521418__C8C4FF72-8B18-4A58-8DCB-77F116C1C1AD.jpeg

I have a 600 . MY advise is to buy it as quick as you can ! before someone buy's it . And since you already shot it , that must mean no shipping worries with UPS or USPS .

P.S. If i had the same deal i would be in my car right now driving to pickup the gun ,and i live in south central KY .
i got a message this post got 1 vote ??? can someone explain what is a vote and what does it accomplish ?

Thank you for the replies. I have the 602 for a week before I buy it or give it back. I really like the trigger and it has a square Centra magnified insert that I like. Just wish it was lighter.
Funny you would say that. I found the 500 too light and I could get slightly tighter one hole groups(seated elbow rested on knee)with the 600 SSP. In today’s mail arrived the cure in the form of an accessory barrel weight. Weight isn’t a terrible thing in 10 meter shooting.

IMG_1260.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny you would say that. I found the 500 too light and I could get slightly tighter one hole groups(seated elbow rested on knee)with the 600 SSP. In today’s mail arrived the cure in the form of an accessory barrel weight. Weight isn’t a terrible thing in 10 meter shooting.

View attachment 441585
What will that bring the weight up to? I am 68 and just wonder if down the road it will get too heavy. It weighs 10 plus pounds. My CMP special single stroke is five plus pounds and score wise at 10 meters they shoot the same. Of course I have had the CMP for sometime.