FWB Feinwerkbau 300su

After retirement from Military of almost 30 years, and having used countless shooting platforms, I longed for the simple and old days so i searched for and found an Feinwerkbau 300SU. After rebuilding it and restoration I have once again began enjoying shooting again. Thank you for having me on this forum. First time here.

Congrats on your retirement. I am what they call honorarily retired. Ten years 3 months active, ten in inactive reserve and 7 in active reserve. so 17 years 3 months for retirement purposes. I finished up as a Major, could not not make full Col which is required to go past the 27 year mark.
I got my first airgun back in 1975, a FWB 124d when I was a young USAF Capt, fresh back to the states from a two year tour in Turkey. I saw a couple at our NATO rod and gun club in Izmir, but the Turks running the gun shop were constantly cocking and dry firing, and I decided that I did not want one that had been handled like that. At that time I did not know dry firing a springer could cause damage. Sometime in the eary 80's I picked up a 300S. I still have both of those FWB rifles, the 124 has had to have new piston seals twice in that time, the 300 keeps on ticking.