• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Feinwerkbau 300S Junior / Mini

Classified Status
SOLD

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
SOLD to Shoothabreez

Up for sale is a Feinwerkbau 300S Junior / Mini. I bought it from Jim E. from the Target Talk forum so it is an imported club gun.

The gun is in descent shape but does show signs of use. Also I could never get the recoil reduction system to work. I don't know if it got damaged during transit to me or never worked. The rifle will come with front and rear sights and a rubber eye shield/blocker. I don't know the correct term for it.

I am looking to get $475 $450 plus shipping and insurance. Payment will be via Paypal. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees too. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Sale to continental U.S. only. I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks,

Taso

300s.jpg

300s 2.jpg

300s 3.jpg

Last edited: