• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Feinwerkbau 124D "Jnc" * PRICE DROP *

Classified Status
SOLD
Because of shoulder issues I've decided to sell my FWB 124D. Bought it a couple years ago from member ChuckHunter.
I have replaced the barrel pivot screw & pivot set screw, breech seal and True Oiled the stock to correct steam damage
from someone trying to lessen a dent..See Right side butt photo. Stock turned out pretty good. I added a nice leather sling.
I also made flat washers and went with internal tooth star washers instead of the external tooth washers for the forearm
screws. As from the photos you can see the stock has compression lines and small dents. I'd say the metal bluing is in
the 80-85% range. Some minor rust freckling towards the end of the barrel but hardly noticeable. Rifle was made in the 1977-78
range and is still in good condition for it's age. When I replaced the barrel pivot screw I looked down though the transfer port
with a flashlight and seen the piston seal and based on it's color it's a ARH Mongoose. The automatic safety does not engage
when cocked so I suspect the tab on the plastic trigger is damaged or broke. I'm including extra parts which will include the
sought-after OEM metal trigger. As far as chronograph data goes....I'm at 86 ft above sea level.

Both Air Arms and JSB 7.33 gr. pellets 850's fps
7.89 gr. High 830's fps
8.44 gr JSB. High 790's fps
8.44 gr AA. 805 fps

What you'll get

FEINWERKBAU 124D RIFLE w/leather sling
BKL 1" one-piece scope mount
HAWKE SPORT HD 3-9X40 AO scope w/ lens caps
OEM Metal Trigger
Safety Lever Part # 12.157.1
Safety Pressure Spring Part # 12.158.1
Lug Screw. Part # 12.159.1
Extra Breech Seal
Extra Piston Seal
Hard Case Egg Crate Foam Lined

Scope and stock will be separated from action for shipping purposes. Gun hard case will be in cardboard box as well
$430 which will include free shipping to lower 48 states. Money order or PayPal F&F.

Piston Seal.jpg

Scope 3.jpg

Scope 2.jpg

Scope 1.jpg

Right Full.jpg

Left Full.jpg

Serial #.jpg

Case.jpg

Trigger Guard .jpg

Cocking Slot.jpg

Receiver Top REAR SIGHT .jpg

Receiver Top.jpg