• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Feild Target Match at MRA MAss Rifle Association 290R Salem St, Woburn, MA 0180

This is a 16 lane 62 shot course 

Match Location at the club Shotgun Range (map)

Description781-727-5755 Matt Sawyer match director This will be a 62 shot match there will be 1 standing lane and 1 kneeling lane. The match fee is $15.00 per person. The match date is Saturday, August 28 at 7:00 am I will arrive at the range and the sight in is 8:00 am the safety briefing will be at 9:00 am followed by the start of the match. If you're running late and get there by 10:00 you should still be able to finish the match, I will stay set up till 2:00 pm so feel free to attend. The match difficulty will be about a 31 Troyer or so we have recently made some changes to the target locations to get some longer shots beyond 40 yards. Please no rifles shooting more than 20 ft pounds of energy, acceptable calibers are .177 .20 .22 All classes including unlimited. If you are planning on attending please feel free to chime in or send me an email at [email protected] so I can get feel for attendance. Thank you and look forward to seeing who never can make it.