Feeling Blue.... Until My Blue Crown Finally Showed!

27dd3475170accf315e661739b5956b8.jpg

a1d59c3feec0e6bbcd87ed6c4f90278f.jpg

5d5dfca0601928f7143068e8d297c4a2.jpg

a93bb4b9f421c383eb2f336e67c792cc.jpg

Well not really feeling blue, just a catchy title. I ordered this .25 when they were first released. Just thought I would share a couple pics since only a few are floating around. Apparently first to order a blue one from Precision Airguns (great dealer btw). With a newly released FX always order a year earlier to shoot the next year. This is my first laminate gun, I have always preferred solid wood but something about the blue one from the Shot Show video caught my eye. Green was a close second. The finish on the laminate was even better than expected.

I put a 60mm Sightron SIII on it. Ya you need tall rings. The magazine is tall. They were out of the No Limit rings so I went with Sportsmatch HTO 71 Talls. Sportsmatch ATP 61s were just a bit short.

As for the the case..... Don't feel bad guys that did not get one on the initial arrivals. Mine came cracked and broken. They are not the quality ones like the Impact's come with. They are more like the containers you put your leftovers in to take to work for lunch the next day. If you remember Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite..... The 24 piece set exploding under a van tire, ya like that. They will not hold the gun with regular size scope anyways.

I had two guns on order this year and they both arrived within a week of each other. I guess it is my lucky month but I think I'm in for a drought for the foreseeable future. ;)

"AirSupply"Two beautiful guns in one week. Santa has been good to you! Have you tried the sports match ATP66? These are there fully adjustable rings (height and windage). They are as high as the HTO71. I have a set on a hw100. I zero’d the gun within a click or 2 just with the rings. That was 3 years ago and they haven’t budged. 
Michael
http://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/30mm-diameter-body-tube-high-range-for-9-5mm-11-5mm-dovetails-up-to-56mm-lens-diameter-includes-easyfit-arrestor-pin
I got what he had available. I'm sure I will go to some type of adjustable rings. I like like an optical zero if I can get away with it. I will look at that option. Thanks!

very nice rifle.. it´s a dream.... can you please make a comparison between RAW HM 1000X and FX CROWN?........ i am a raw, edgun and taipan owner.. first two in 25 and taipan is a 22 short vetera.... i am planning to buy my secod 22 but full size bullpup or rifle to increase power and shot since my taipan is backpacker purpose..... in my wishlist i have the following: FX CROWN, VULCAN, RAW, AND DAYSTATE WOLVERINE B-HILITE.