• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Feedback from old site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your "Accuracy score" can be found here. Text from within your Accuracy score could not be translated over.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.20.04 PM.png

Any old Classified Feedback can be found with a simple username search and look for the Feedback prefix.

*Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Hmmm, let me check on that.
Could be I'm just not seeing it. I'm still digging around checking things out here. Also note that it's making me wait 2-3 minutes or so before creating another reply. I understand protection from bots, but think for established members that's a little much to wait, no?
Edit... I see the reaction score... shows me at 7. I had a fair bit more 'Accuracy' votes than that. A lot of folks used Accuracy in place of Member Feedback. I had quite a few there that appear to be gone

Reactions: AncientSword
Could be I'm just not seeing it. I'm still digging around checking things out here. Also note that it's making me wait 2-3 minutes or so before creating another reply. I understand protection from bots, but think for established members that's a little much to wait, no?
Edit... I see the reaction score... shows me at 7. I had a fair bit more 'Accuracy' votes than that. A lot of folks used Accuracy in place of Member Feedback. I had quite a few there that appear to be gone
They're all still there, just need to fix that clicker.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.35.09 PM.png

The update totally sucks. It’s dimilar to iPhone updates, they constantly ruin a good thing. Now I’m wishing Airgun 101 was a better site.
Sorry you feel that way. I've made some changes so now if you click on the FORUMS button it will take you directly to the forums in traditional list view.

Last edited:
Reactions: MountainGhost
Status
Not open for further replies.