February Challenge

Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I thought I would place it here. 

I set the target up and broke out the Beeman P17, shooting JSB Exact from the tin. I was shooting with no rest, using the sights on the gun. Distance is about 15 feet in my downstairs office. I started with the largest circle to the smallest. I ran right through the first 5 circles with no problem. The sixth and smallest circle requires some explanation. I loaded the gun, took aim, and out of no where the wind kicked up. I think we’ve all experienced the unexplainable basement wind. Due to the wind, several of the shots were ‘blown’off to the right. I relaxed, reloaded, and the wind calmed down. I again took aim, when all of a sudden my phone rang. I answered, only to find out that the warranty on my car had run out and this nice gentleman had been trying to reach me. Upset by the car warranty issue, you can see the next few shots also missed. At this point I had become frustrated, angry one might say, so I walked up to the target and shot that last @#&$* small circle at point blank range and killed it. I’m asking all other participants in this challenge to please shoot more shots than I did. I really need to win the car Airgun Nation is giving to the winner of this contest. Apparently my warranty ran out and my car is no good anymore. 

Sincerely, Smitty

E706D1A0-354B-4518-90EB-52007C610ADD.1612767846.jpeg

Reactions: JimNM