Favorite Donny'

I have a Shogun also, It makes my 30cal Impact pretty quiet. I tried the Koi but I didn't like the way it looked on my rifle, plus it was louder than the Shogun. 

The FX/DFL that I got with my .25cal Impact does a very good job of suppressing the sound.

I just received my Fat-Boy 2.0 and I need to do more shooting with that before making a final decision about it.

I like the Koi and Tanto for the .25 too! Sumo for the .30.

Stoti
03F2F26B-882F-4661-8767-CF7FD8DD4CB4.1639937481.jpeg
F945D477-5E33-4CCA-A800-99A523D35E56.1639937481.jpeg

I have the KOI on my new M3 in .22 cal. It seems to be fine for my ears in noise supresoin. I however opened up the factory FX/DFL moderator and see that is empty/hollow so I wanted to see if I could "improve" it's performance. I added a full length of green Scotchbrite pad to line the interior of the moderator and it made a pretty noticable improvement. Was definitely worth the (minimal) effort.

Tim

I have the KOI on my new M3 in .22 cal. It seems to be fine for my ears in noise supresion. I however opened up the factory FX/DFL moderator and see that is empty/hollow so I wanted to see if I could "improve" it's performance. I added a full length of green Scotchbrite pad to line the interior of the moderator and it made a pretty noticable improvement. Was definitely worth the (minimal) effort.

Tim

I have a Sumo, Koi, Ronin, Shogun, and Emporer.

I'd like to say I have a favorite. But, I can't. 

I'm deaf as a fence post! Too many crank it up to "11" in the 80's. Mixed with at least 100k rounds of .22LR using no hearing protection... 

I'm told the Ronin does great on my .30 setup on my FX Impact M3.

My son prefers the Koi on his Brocock .22. Everyone prefers the Emporer on the .35. It was quite enough that when I shot my deer this year, the 4 other doe within 10 yds of my downed target didn't notice. 

Shogun on the Pulsar in .22 and you don't hear a thing. Tatsu on the Renegade in .177 and aside from the slingshot action you don't hear a thing. LDC won't do much for that ping.

I really would love someone to do a comparsion with the Fatboy and the Tatsu.

Love Donny's stuff, not to mention, he's personally taken care of me in the past when I had a clipping issue in a Koi. Sent me a brand new one free of charge end to end and let me keep the old one. I'm a customer for life and I only buy LDCs from DonnyFL.