Favorite Air Gun Competition?

About a dozen of us here in Houston shoot air rifle silhouette. About a dozen more of our friends in Louisiana do the same. We go to each other's big matches including The Coop Shoot in Jonesboro, LA; the Shamrock Silhouette Shootout in Baton Rouge; the Spindletop Silhouette Regional in Beaumont, TX; the Louisiana state match in Gonzales, LA.; etc. Air rifle silhouette is alive and well down here.

Reactions: Nico5999
Nation,
I enjoy many of the airgun competitions that are available to us.
I enjoy in this order, Field Target (WFTF PCP), 10 meter air pistol, silhouette, and a discipline that I have not competed in yet, but will in the future, 25 and 50 yard/meter benchrest. Maybe down the road 100 yard at some point.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com

I have always thought an aggregate match would be fun - combine bench (I would make it 50-75 yards to make it generally more available everyone), field target, silhouette - all shot with the same gun! Any one of these could be substituted with another discipline like target pistol, sprint target or whatever. (Obviously the pistol match is with a different gun.) A three-discipline combination.
If you really want to make it fun, run an airgun show alongside it where the vendors and the people can meet! And if it's somewhere not too far from St. Louis, maybe I'll even get to attend.